Claimed Land Issues

Discussion in 'Help' started by Jcars3, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Jcars3

Jcars3 New Member

Minecraft Username: Jcars3
    Discord Tag: None
    Problem: I had claimed a piece of land in Poke Survival in April, but I came back in late June, and couldn't access chests, furnaces, etc.
    It always says You can"t do that here, even though I claimed the land
    How can I fix this?
    Coordinates: (Just in case) 3976, 67, 523
    Server 6

2. TurtleBallistic

TurtleBallistic Member

I'm not an expert in this field, but if you go there, try /g claim show just to make sure your the one who claimed it. Are you the only one in a group or the leader of the group?

3. Jcars3

Jcars3 New Member

I was the leader of the claim/group,just ran a few tests, it seems as though I am no longer in a group, but I do not know how this would happen

I never left or disbanded

4. Jcars3

Jcars3 New Member

I think at this point I have to accept the land isn't claimed by me, but how would my group just dissapear? As I said, I never left or disbanded, and there is (maybe) only one other person in my group.
    They may have been kicked out, but not by me or anyone else

5. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

Maybe there is a plugin if you don't log in after a while, the group vanishes. :eek::confused:

6. Jcars3

Jcars3 New Member

Possibly, but nothing is warned, and my house on the claimed land seems completely unchanged, so I have to hope my groupmate is still in the group. And I don't think having a large number of groups would do anything negative, so that plugin would be pointless.

7. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Are you sure you joined the same survival server? The groups/claims are different on each

8. TurtleBallistic

TurtleBallistic Member

Yes, make sure that your on the correct server. You could just go from server to server and test it.

9. Jcars3

Jcars3 New Member

Yeah, the house is still there in the exact same spot

10. fedarius

fedarius Active Member

That happened to me also! I was playing Poke Survival 2 days after it came out. Was looking for diamonds in mines, when I did /g home it said you dont have a home. All of my items were deleted and I stopped playing it. I talked to a mod about this he says they did have problems with rollbacks but it was fixed when it dissapeared for me. Lost like 10 stones! 1. I was in the correct server 2. I didnt set home on any other server.

11. Jcars3

Jcars3 New Member

I was playing in the first few days, so that was probably the issue, thanks! (I wish it could be fixed)

12. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Oh if it was the first few days you might of been playing in Beta? And when it fully launched everything was reset

TurtleBallistic likes this.
  13. TurtleBallistic

TurtleBallistic Member

If this is the case, I'll remember that for PokeFactions.

14. Jcars3

Jcars3 New Member

Yeah, I was definitely playing in Beta, but it's weird, the house is still there, not sure if everything is still in the chests.