Every idea that should be added to make poke find more realistic to the show

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Knightas_Playz, May 12, 2017.

?

Please vote if you like or dislike

1. Yes/like

33.3%
  2. no/dislike

33.3%
  3. Some of the ideas

33.3%
  1. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

1.Backpacks are one of the most important factor to pokemon because it allow players/trainers to hold more items that they want to keep instead of selling them, the texture pack for back packs are already made so i was thinking of adding it to the ender chest so players can do the command /echest.

2.The minecraft map should be re textured to a gps because in the pokemon show pokemon xyz we all see serena using a gps helping ash locate the nearest city that they should go to.

3.ability to ride pokemons this could be added in if a saddle texture is made and can only be claimed in pokestops and in a certain shops for tokens, so it will be rare so not every player can have it, and make it a certain number of people riding it, so each server can allow 20 players to ride a pokemon for a certain time so it will be fair to others and won't create a huge lagg count.

4.i each city there should be two types of gyms the first gym should be the normal team gym that you can add your pokemon to and the second should be a gym trainer that you can battle to receive a gym badge, adding gym badges could create competition between players and bring more excitement.

5.if the gym and badge get added there should be a gym badge display case for the players to put there gym badges in and every start of a new month a league battle with happen in battle city were players compete for rank pokemon champion(they don't really get the rank rank from shop)this idea could create a large crowd of excitement it it was added.

for all that reads this please vote leave a comment on your thought or other things that should be added to make it more realistic.

-Knightas

2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Ya these have been suggested before and some of them I hope get added like backpacks. Still a lot of issues with riding pokemon though.

3. ChampTWKY

ChampTWKY New Member

I really enjoy that champion league idea! 8 badges to qualify - NPC for entry - bracket system - Champion! Easy enough right?! There are still a few things to consider! ^^, Bump ,^^

4. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

The only idea that is actually has a chance of happening is the backpack/echest idea.
    A GPS would be too difficult to create with little use in return
    If riding a pokemon is in the game it should be available to everyone.
    Pokefind is based on pokemongo and pokemon and the gyms are like the ones in poke go

5. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I would definitely like to see no.4 happen

6. BarryBones11

BarryBones11 New Member

I would love to see those be implemented. Especially a League.