Exeggcute Battle Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by OriginalDrakey, Aug 1, 2017.

1. OriginalDrakey

OriginalDrakey New Member

Recently I was playing on the Minecraft Server and attempted to battle an Exeggcute. While battling said pokemon the battle just paused. I could not leave the battle, the Exeggcute was still there and I could not leave. I had to /hub and rejoin to escape. It counted for my attacks but I got no XP for the battle. If I could get some assistance it would be much appreciated.

2. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

I'm sure the developers will look into this but in order to recreate this could you give us some more details.
    What pokemon did you battle it with?
    What moves did you use?

Any other details you had please list as it can help recreate what happened to you and hopefully help fix this potential bug

3. OriginalDrakey

OriginalDrakey New Member

I was using a Rhydon, Gyrados and an Arcanine to battle the different Exeggcute. I was trying to level up my Gyrados from level 27 ish to 40. I had my Gyrados use bite until the Exeggcute knocked it out due to its low level and then threw a Ryhdon or my Arcanine to tank while I used a revive and potions to heal up my Gyrados. Then I sent out my Gyrados again to finish my battle. Of course right around this time it bugged out and I could no longer fight the Exeggcute and I was locked in a battle for about 5-7 minutes.