Generation 1 Issue

Discussion in 'Help' started by Ugandanite, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Ugandanite

Ugandanite New Member

Minecraft Username: pandapvpv2
    Discord ID: dad if you see this come home8668
    What is the Problem (Be as detailed as possible):
    I started out at Generation 3 and never recieved my starter pokemon at generation 1 ever since I wasn't able to gain any experience towards pokemon and only from quest I was to gain experience
    When did this problem occur:
    Ever since I started to play the server
    Any other details:
    I've did a trade evolution but I need generation 1 level to be able to do the trade since I am not able to gain levels in gen 1

2. emslayy

emslayy Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Hi there!
    I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive your Generation 1 starter Pokemon! I would suggest sending an email to [email protected] with your issue as they should be able to help you out and get you a starter Pokemon.
    As for not gaining levels in Gen1, if you are using a Pokemon from Gen2 or 3, they do not gain experience in Gen1. If you've been using non-generation 1 Pokemon then that might be why you are not gaining any levels/experience.
    If you've got any other questions feel free to PM me here on the forums or on Discord. Hope this helps! :D

3. Ugandanite

Ugandanite New Member

Can I get this fixed by admin

4. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

You can get the generation 1 starter pokemon from emailing [email protected] explaining your situation, as for the levelling up issue that is part of the game. If you have any further questions be sure to dm me on discord.