How to Fix the Pokeworld's Resource Pack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pandalmation16, Nov 14, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. pandalmation16

pandalmation16 New Member

Hello players,

This is just another guide on how to fix the resource pack for the Pokemon World. I decided to create a thread for this since it is one of the most FAQ on the Pokefind discord help channel and the forums. I hope this thread helps anyone who had problems with applying the resource pack.
    ~

If you join in the pokemon world and are experiencing a freeze when applying the resource pack and then after a few seconds you get disconnected from the server for this reason:

[​IMG]

Here are the steps you need to follow to fix this problem!
    1. Change your minecraft version to 1.12.2
    2. Click on edit server and make sure that you have the server's resource pack on prompt
    3. Join in the server and right click on your compass to access the pokeworld.
    4. A request will appear on your screen with the following message: "This server recommends the use of a custom resource pack. Would you like to download and install it automagically?"
    5. Click on yes. Your screen will freeze for a couple of seconds and you'll be able to move again. This will appear on your chat: "Thank you for accepting the resource pack. You are now able to play!"
    This means that you've applied the resource pack and you can now join in the Pokemon World!
    ~

If you have the resource pack applied and tried joining in a server but then this happened:

[​IMG]

Try restarting your minecraft and make sure that you have the server's resource pack change to prompt again. Join back in the Pokémon world and you should be able to join in any server without loosing connection.
    -
    REMINDER: Each time you disconnect from the server or close/restart your Minecraft, the server's resource pack will automatically change back to enabled
    -
    NOTE: This guide only supports window users and as far as I've tested, it won't work on a mac. If you still wish to give it a try, feel free to do so!
    -
    That's the end of the guide! If you have any further questions about this, feel free to leave a message down below! Also if you need any help or have any inquiries, don't hestitate to ask me on discord or on the forums

~Panda

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    UV_Hail likes this.
  2. kdrshv

kdrshv Active Member

3. pandalmation16

pandalmation16 New Member

Yeah but I don't think it worked for all the players since i've sent a few players her's and other guides too. They still get disconnected so I've tested out a few things which actually worked out for the players I interacted with. :p

kdrshv likes this.
  4. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hey Panda!

Great post!! One thing to note about 1.12.2 though is that some of the functions such as cbattle do not work as well or at all with that version of minecraft :(. Amazing job on figuring out how to fix that error though!!! :p