Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Emma_Rosalie, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Emma_Rosalie

Emma_Rosalie New Member

My name is Emma Rosalie. That is also my IGN. I'm not really one to bother making up a fake name to go by while online. Currently I am a Junior Moderator for the server. I'm 19 years old, and sort of a no life when it comes to gaming. I take things rather seriously, but I do enjoy terrible puns and jokes. One of the biggest things to know about me is that I'm transgender. Technically I am a male, but I am girl. I've gone through life with a lot of people teasing me or questioning me about it, so I'm quite used to it by now. If you happen to disagree with the concept, the only response I have is, "That's fine. I don't really care what you think, but you are entitled to your own opinion." Generally, and by that I mean pretty much all the time, I am a very quiet, calm, logical, and otherwise docile person. Many people tend to enjoy the soothing monotone my voice has, though I'm not entirely sure why, and do not share in their opinions. I'm almost always on the Pokefind Discord, so feel free to come talk if you want to, be it casual conversation, or if you need assistance. I suppose if you wanted to learn anything else about me, you could always ask. I think this will do for an introduction.

Terrier_Paws likes this.
  2. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy your time here.

3. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Welcome Emma, Hope you are a great experience in being a jrmod. Helping others is a great feeling. <3