Legendary quest 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Velocity9, Oct 21, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Velocity9

Velocity9 New Member

legendary quest two set in gen 2 will be for a lugia,celbi or any legendary and will be harder than the first one of course with snake parkour and a new HM called surf.
    i have a bit of story of how it goes.
    The legendary poke(lugia,celebi) of the jataro region has flown away to a far away land and without it there is no one to protect the city.
    so you go on a journey and along the way you find other trainers which also want to catch it and you defeat them.and on a secret island far away your poke awaits to be found and taken back.
    parkour can be included between islands you pass.surf Hm can be used to surf water with a water poke like lapras.so it could be fun

2. Velocity9

Velocity9 New Member

no reply?? lol

3. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

I don't think thwre should be a sequel to the Legendary Quest since it will just make Legend Ranked players feel much more worthless to get Legend rank since they have privellages to get Legendary Pokémon, adding a sequel to this quest will just make it much more unfair for them and Legendary Quest #1 is already good enough for everyone to be able to participate and earn a Legendary Pokémon according to their respective team.

4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I completely agree .

This post should be in suggestions by the way. Also not to mention lugia is a paired with ho oh and not celebi. But this question will never happen because lugia is the most popular gen 2 legendary and pokefind could be in trouble with loads of legends refunding.

5. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

If this was to happen it would probably be for the legendary dogs and not lugia and celebi

DeanTheGreat likes this.