Pokemon World Problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DerpyEnderYT, Dec 17, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. DerpyEnderYT

DerpyEnderYT New Member

hey I had a question about my pokefind, because it downloads the texture pack and everything, however when i click the server that I want to go in, it goes on loading terrain and then proceeds to say "An existing connection has been closed by the remote host." I was wondering if there was a way to fix it. I play on 1.12.2 and have optifine btw (so if it's my optifine, are there any settings to fix it).

2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello DerpyEnderYT,

Pokefind does not work very well with 1.12.2, try using 1.10.2 with your resource packs set to "prompt" in server settings. I hope this helps, if you have any other questions feel free to message me on discord or on the forums!:)

3. DerpyEnderYT

DerpyEnderYT New Member

This really helped for joining the servers with Gen 2 and 3, however I wasn't able to join the kyoto region (Gen 1 pokemon), I was probably thinking this had to do with my pc, if otherwise, please reply when you can.

4. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Have you tried deleting your server-resource-packs folder in .minecraft in %appdata% ? Also make sure that all external mods and texture packs are disabled as it will interfere with our resource pack.