Questions about profile/name change

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mona, Aug 18, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Mona

Mona New Member

Hi. New here. Is there a way to view a players profile in the game? How can we change our skin? We tried to accept and 'friend' another player but it didn't work. Said unable. Wouldn't let us click on accept or deny.
    I can't find a way to change the profile name on here. Can someone help? Thanks.

2. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

There is currently no way to view a players profile in-game, and what do you mean by "How do we change our skin?".
    The friend plugin is currently bugged and the staff team is trying to fix that.

Mona likes this.
  3. Mona

Mona New Member

Thanks for responding and letting me know. Our son wants to change his avatar on the game. Currently he is dressed as 'Steve' and would like a new look.....different clothes, hair, etc.

4. MysticDoesPvp

Mona likes this.
  5. Mona

Mona New Member

Oh, got it. Just download to PC and he can go from there. Thanks a bunch!

6. Mona

Mona New Member

Is there a way to change our profile name? I keep looking but don't see anything. We want to use a different name for the whole family to use.

7. MysticDoesPvp

I believe there isn't a way to change your name, but I would suggest contacting an Admin through the server discord and message an Admin in private, the discord link is here, https://discord.gg/v9wzVKJ, to see the list of the members just look at the right side of your screen. If you don't see the member list look at the top right of your screen and click the icon that shows 2 people thats labeled Member List

8. Mona

Mona New Member

Thank you.