Selling Prismarine Shard

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wintone, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Wintone

Wintone New Member

I would suggest add selling/buying prismarine shards in the Skyblock servers cause many people have thrown out so many prismane shards. Its just a waste of space if its not anything useful to us. Maybe you could do it to the crystals as well.

2. AshGreninja101

AshGreninja101 Member

This is a Great idea and has been Noted! But instead of throwing them out you can make sea lantern's and sell them and it will get you a bit of money :D But thank you for the suggestion!

3. Wintone

Wintone New Member

Its jist cause there is too many prismarine shards coming from my farm. I do always make sea lanturns but i still have too many prismarine.

4. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

I think they made it unsellable just so Magikarp farms wouldn't be as overpowered (even though they still are). I personally have a lot of prismarine shards, and if you wanted to you could maybe make a player shop for them? ;)

5. InFamousKiller37

InFamousKiller37 Member

I agree with RainbowTeletubi who is a Mod of Pokefind which has my forever support, even that we get Prismarine we all have to make up our own prices and think of its rarity so we can think of how much the prices we should add to the Buy signs