Texture pack issue please help anyone ;(

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by DrAco, Sep 22, 2017.

1. DrAco

DrAco New Member

when the texture pack loads my game freezes and crashes right after and the crash message is always diffrent every time please help me ive done the router thing ive deleted the pack ive reset my computer ive done everything i even got optifine NOTHING WORKED PLEASE HELP ANYONE PLEASE I RLLY WANNA PLAY IVE BEEN TRYING TO PLAY FOR OVER A MONTH AND IVE MADE A POKEFIND ACCOUNT FINNALY TO REpORT THIS ISSUES PLEASE HELP ;(

BTW THE CRASH MSG IS DIFFERENT EVERY TIME IF I DIDN'T SAY

BTW BTW ITS THE POKEMON ADVENTURE GAME THINGY WHERE WE GO OUT IN THE WORLD TO FIND POKEMON

(server number cant be added bcs i can never rlly get into a server without the texture pack loading then crashing)

(also i can play any other pokemon mini game accept for pokemon world where we gotta catch em all so im sad plz help anyone)

(and also when i decided to change my minecraft version it says connection timed out but i have full bars but if i go back to 1.12 it says something random everytime like forcibly closed by host and im seeing if it works on 1.11 thats what ive been trying)

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  2. ___Josh_

___Josh_ New Member

Are your server resource packs enabled?

Also with the version issue, it's not based on bars or even connection at all. If you attempt to play in any version below 1.10.2, you will get that error.