Why you count the amount of death?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrawZiner, Aug 6, 2017.

1. DrawZiner

DrawZiner New Member

Why you count the amount of death? Is it necessary to count how much time you die? Because I feel that is not necessary to put it. And plus what that even do. Each time you play a Bedwars game it show how much kills have but when you look how much death you have and you see you have more death then kills. It feel really sad that you feel to not playing the game anymore. Pretty a lot of my death is from lag or hacker. All I wish is you remove the amount of death.

2. Aleexxx_

Aleexxx_ New Member

I personally dont agree because its good to see how many deaths you have to imrpove your game. But its your opinion I respect it.

3. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

Meh, I don't see how this affects anyone's gameplat

4. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

Hello DrawZiner! People would like to know they kills and deaths, as well as their kill/death ratio to have some kind of overview of their stats and progress as well. This will not be removed, and personally I doubt that many people think of it in the way you explain.

5. iwin1302

iwin1302 Active Member

I think it is used for letting players to know their ratio of kill / death ratio.

6. SmartyPig

SmartyPig Member

Honestly, I think that it doesn't hurt to show the amounts of deaths, and therefore, I disagree